(sigh).. the great GIF vs. JIF debate. No matter which way you say it, there is no denying that any chance to use a .GIF file makes learning more fun!
In this quick tutorial, we will explore how you can change your Mote audio note and purple speaker icon into a GIF using Google Slides.
- Record a Mote in Google Slides
- Find a GIF and download it
- Google Image Search → Tools → Select GIF → Save image as
- Giphy Google Chrome Extension → Download
- Create your own
- Right click on your Mote Purple Speaker Icon → Replace Image → Upload your GIF